Reusable pads, a sustainable option
We female friends often use disposable menstrual sanitary products during menstruation. We all know that it takes hundreds or even thousands of years for such disposable menstrual sanitary products to degrade and disappear after being used and discarded. However, The degradation processes one after another will eventually have an impact on the environment, and gradually, our human health will also be affected.
Have you ever used reusable pads? After each use of this reusable pad, follow our cleaning methods to clean the menstrual blood on the pads, then air-dry it and store it in a dry and ventilated place. Remember, this doesn’t need to be thrown away after each use, it’s reusable! It is environmentally friendly and economical!
Bamboo fiber and activated charcoal are mostly used in our reusable pads.
Applications of bamboo fiber:
1. Surface material: Bamboo fiber may be used as the surface material of the pad. Bamboo fiber has good moisture absorption and perspiration properties, which can help keep the skin dry and reduce discomfort.
2. Natural antibacterial properties: Bamboo fiber has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help reduce bacterial reproduction and provide a cleaner and hygienic use experience.
3. Soft and comfortable: Bamboo fiber is usually soft and comfortable, which is an important feature for pads to ensure that the wearer feels comfortable during use.
Applications of charcoal:
4. Activated charcoal layer: Reusable pads may contain a layer of activated charcoal, often as part of the inner or absorbent layer, which helps provide additional adsorption capacity for moisture and odors, especially menstrual blood. The smell of blood, this layer of activated charcoal can absorb the odor of menstrual blood, keeping it fresh and dry.
5. Antibacterial effect: The antibacterial properties of activated charcoal also help control the growth of bacteria, reduce the generation of odor, and provide a healthier use experience.
6. Environmental considerations: The use of reusable pads is usually combined with the concept of environmental protection to reduce the impact of disposable sanitary napkins on the environment. The use of activated charcoal is also in line with this concept because charcoal is a renewable material. Click https://www.hongyiundies.com/ to learn more about the sustainable option.